Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And...Here we are...

After many months of deciding whether or not to do a blog while I am on this journey, I have decided to do so. I actually signed up and registered the name about a month ago...It took me quite some time to figure this whole thing out...but..I think am starting to understand it all...

Let's update:
I am sitting in my sister's living room in KY. Sarah, my teammate, and I are expecting to leave in about two weeks... will it or will it not happen? Only the Faithful knows when!

Randomly, throughout the next few days, I hope to post little samples of my life...just to get to know me ;)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I can not wait to hear you guys say that you will be on the next plane over here. I miss you guys and I pray daily that everything will become clear. See you soon

Steph said...

Al! I forgot you had a blog!! Keep those posts coming. I love you.