Saturday, May 17, 2008

Spravka... A Medical Scavenger Hunt


Upon our arrival back to Ivanovo, we (Sarah, Tracy, Lesa, and myself) began working on our medical exams needed in order to receive a work visa. Two weeks, 4 clinics, 3 takings of blood, 2 urine tests, many hours of waiting in lines, and approximately a billion stamps later, we are finished! :) The last time that I gave blood, I passed out. Then they ended up taking the blood from my hand... that's the pic above with the gauze around my hand... The one with Tracy and I holding a jar (that's not Mt. Dew, people!) was our 2nd time to give urine! And yes, we had to parade it around with us! GROSS!!!! And the other pic is one of some hospital equipment... TINA (This is not America, folks!)! But, it was a GREAT time for team bonding :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: